Sunday, July 4, 2010

5 Days

I'm lying on a bed in Auburn, MA, continuing to sweat despite it being after 9pm. I'm almost done with my first week in the U.S., but it feels like I've been here three times that long. As my brother-in-law remarked, I've probably done more in the past 5 days than in the past year. I've also gone up a coupe of waist sizes, but that's par for the course when you're staying in this wonderful country.

I don't know what all of this will do to my blog. When I do get the time to write I want to focus on keeping in contact with people, so I imagine Charismata will suffer as a result. I suppose I could turn it into some kind of travel journal; a place to document my take on America. Or I could perhaps start a whole other blog for that. I don't know. If I do something like that I would want to do it well, and I'm not sure I'll find the time.

Anyway, that's about it for now. Must go eat ice-cream, or something.

Happy fourth!

No comments:

Post a Comment