Sunday, September 7, 2008

Song of the Week #3


Back once again due to overwhelming popularity, it's the next installment of Dec's song of the week. This weeks number comes from a band called Rogue Wave. At least I think they're a band. Maybe it's just a guy with the coolest name ever. I mean could you imagine if your name was Rogue Wave? Just think about the kind of person you'd be for a few seconds..................................annnnd we're back to reality. Man my name is so boring.

Anyway, the band or person in question is Rogue Wave, and the song is 'Eyes'. I may be wrong, but I don't believe that this particular song is on any LP. I only came across it when I heard it on an episode of 'Heroes', and I liked it very much. It's catchy, it's fun, and it repeats the phrase 'In your eyes' over and over. What more could you want?

No comments:

Post a Comment