Tuesday, August 18, 2009

An Unexpected Twist


Quick life update:

I'm moving to Dublin in a few weeks. I have a place to live, I don't have a place to go and earn money. This was an unexpected twist in my otherwise banal life. The "plan" was to gain more education in the field of biblical studies, but instead I have decided to postpone any such adventures until a) I have some money under my belt and b) some experience of living away from home and being all independent and what not.

I'll be coming back to Galway every few weeks due to worship team commitments/my mother's Sunday dinners, but for all intents and purposes my life will be packing itself up and moving a couple of hundred kilometers east.

One of my first tasks - find a good church. If anyone has any recommendations I'd be happy to hear them.

No comments:

Post a Comment